Popular Posts

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Holiday Theme Blog Entries

Thursday, January 19, 2011- 14:38


I find it interesting that my entries revolving around holidays or memorials do not attract as many readers.  


Could it be, as the ever so wise Jefe from "Three Amigos" fame, asks, that my faithful readers think that I am doing some run of the mill celebration or remembrance on those days?


Could it be, that the entries suck?  My readers quickly spread the word and tell people to stay away.


Could it be, that people don't care about anything with a theme?  Maybe I should take a Kardashian, sensationalistic approach to my entries and use titles like:  "Hookers and free booze!"  "Find the right stud!"  "Cougars are everywhere and ready to fuck on a whisper!"


That would require me to throw my standards out the window.  I'm not complaining at all.  It's just very interesting.  Perhaps, I need work on my titles.  Then again, I didn't utilize every Social Media avenue to promote those entries.  


Maybe people don't give a shit about my personal reflections.  Hey!  I can't be "on" all the time.  


One thing that is for sure, I am maturing a bit.  I'm finding things to write about that I am excited to share.  It's not like I didn't want to write about those other topics, but there is certainly a level of sensationalism in my earlier topics.  I like witnessing my growth.  


I'm going to keep on going on, stirring the pot and continuing to keep the conversation going.


Horale!

No comments:

Post a Comment