Stirring a Hollywood Revolution with Common Sense and Laughter. It's hard enough to get work as an actor. I might as well make you smile (while chasing the dream) by calling out all the poseurs, scammers, and knuckle heads.
Popular Posts
-
El Comandante is so happy! Any Latino artist should be proud. Two Latinos have been nominated in major acting categories for Los Oscars. ...
-
El Comandante likes to raise his fist in the air to those actors that are committed to their art and who do things their way- REV...
-
Philip Seymour Hoffman (July 23, 1967 - February 2, 2014) In 2004, I was introduced to someone that worked for the Labyrinth Theater C...
-
You either love Spike Lee's work, or you hate it. In fact, you either love him or you hate him. Period. The way he portrays himself in...
-
We are all thankful for many, many, things- A "plethora" of things, as the "Infamous El Guapo" would say. Yes! Another...
-
While working, I heard the song "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" play over the loudspeaker. I've heard it many times on va...
-
"WHERE THE FLIPPITY FLAP have you been?" You're probably asking. Probably not, but I'd like to think that you missed me. ...
-
That's how my Abuelita, Tias, and most older, Latina women, where English is their second language, pronounce the month of "July...
-
I don't think that I've ever met a Cuban who thinks Fidel Castro is a wonderful leader. For starters, any Cuban I would have discus...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment